THIS IS AN HOURLY & SEASONAL POSITION.
Uniform Security. To protect employees, guests and company property. Maintain and monitor access control points to the property. To assist employees and guests with questions and problems. To enforce company policies and laws of the state.
Ideal Candidate Should Possess:
- Support and promote the company's Guest First Philosophy.
- Visually inspect ID cards and bags while standing at post.
- Patrol on foot over large areas of park.
- Direct vehicle traffic using hand signals.
- Communicate information and directions to guests and employees.
- Drive mobile units.
- Rapidly respond to emergency situations.
- Assist guets and employees in problem solving.
- Complete paperwork and incident reports as necessary.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid Missouri Driver's License.
- Must be able to qualify for Metro Security License.
- Able to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful or emergency situations.
Six Flags St. Louis