Internal Medicine Physician, St. Louis
A 300 Physician lead, Medical multi-specialty group is actively recruiting for an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician (adult only) to work an outpatient practice. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a highly respectable and proven medical group. This new physician will work side by side recognized mentors and high-functioning team members. The call schedule will be developed in collaboration with peers. This practice will grow to a healthy mix of Physicians and Advanced Practitioners.
Expect the following:
- The normal work week is 40 flexible hours of clinical availability.
- Hospital admissions will go to the nearby hospital.
- A guaranteed two-year salary with a productivity override, signing bonus, and an outstanding fringe benefit package will be offered. Be busy within your practice immediately.
- Employed positions offering a very competitive compensation/benefits package.
- Fully integrated system-wide EMR.
Come see all that the St. Louis area has to offer! Great cultural and entertainment venues exist within the metropolitan area, including museums, world class zoo, symphony, theatre, sports (MLB, NHL) or maybe take a ride to the top of the famous Gateway Arch. With over 300 private schools, highly-rated public school systems and several universities, St. Louis is a wonderful place to raise your family! Whether you are looking to live in the heart of the city, or prefer a more suburban lifestyle, we have practice opportunities available which can fulfill any of those interests.
Associated topics: endocrinology, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, sports