General Surgeon Needed in St. Louis, MO
- 300 physician multi-specialty group headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, is actively recruiting for a General Surgeon
- This is a very exciting opportunity to join a well-established and reputable group with a chance to build a patient base very quickly.
- The ideal candidate would have strong laparoscopic training and have subspecialty interest/training desire to join a strong four member general surgery team.
- Davinci robot available
- Bread & Butter General Surgery position-no bariatrics or breast
- A guaranteed two-year salary with a productivity override, signing bonus, and a fringe benefit package will be offered.
- 525 bed hospital has distinctive capabilities in heart attack care, high-risk pregnancies, fetal surgery, a chest pain center, advanced stroke care and the latest imaging and outpatient services.
The St. Louis metro area is among the 20th largest metropolitan areas in the United States with a population of 2,900,605. In downtown St. Louis there are many wonderful attractions, including, the Arch, two professional sports teams (St. Louis Cardinals and St. Louis Blues), the St. Louis Symphony, Fox Theater, Art Museum, Science Center, Botanical Gardens and the Zoo.
St. Louis is also home to three major Universities: Washington University, St. Louis University, and the University of Missouri- St. Louis, along with award winning school systems including over 200 private schools and more than 250 public schools.
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician